Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"Please Mr. Postman, look and see. Is there a letter in the bag for me?"

Yep, just quoted the Marvelettes. And for good reason, because our invitations are MARVELOUS!!! And they've been dropped off at the post office. I had to do this rather quickly after receiving them because if not, I'd just sit and stare at them all day long. After 4 nights of assembly and figuring out who gets what and matching belly bands to envelopes, I can say that I still love them as much as I did when I first saw them. And that's very unusual for me! They are so classic, so elegant, so Park Avenue that I pinch myself thinking that they're ours. I'm working on setting up a photo shoot with the full suite sometime soon (in ALL this free time I have...not) so until then, I simply have PDF files and giddy photos I took of them on the pool table. (which has finally served a purpose in the last 18 months!)

Our beautiful envelopes with stamp and all!




Example of an exploding guest list



They're not orange, it was 1am.


The full suite in a more normal color!



They're not the greatest of photos showing them off so here is the actual design not printed to see the up close gorgeousness! :)


Invite & reception card

Back of the reception card

RSVP Card

Personalized Belly Bands!


And if that wasn't enough to make anyone swoon, the invite and RSVP card are backed with a beautiful stardream chocolate brown paper! :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE these!! The way the calligrapher carries through to the invite, the return envelope (not pictured) and the way she wrote out RSVP just makes me so happy! Caroline & Charlotte with The Blue Ink have completely blown me away. They're doing our programs and menus too so now I'm excited to see what those look like also! And Abbey with Chips & Salsa will forever have a special place in my heart.

Be on the lookout, it's in the mail and on it's way!!!!

2 comments: