Thursday, August 12, 2010

Petal Cones

This past weekend I made petal cones! These were so easy to make and only took about an hour and a half from start to finish. Another DIY success checked off the list!

First, I found a template on Weddingbee that another wonderful blogger posted about. Very easy! I added our monogram to it and printed.

The part that took the most amount of time was cutting each one out. I made 60 to be safe so cutting out 60 cones took about an hour. Nothing 2 episodes of Say Yes to the Dress couldn't get me through. :)
Before they were folded and after cutting

Then I shaped each one into a cone and voila! A petal cone!



These will be filled with rose petals for guests to toss at us as we're leaving the reception. And the basket I was going to use for flip flops (that idea was scrapped) has a purpose again!

No comments:

Post a Comment