Thursday, March 18, 2010

Wedding Website is in Full Swing!

The wedding website has been up for a while now but it's officially live to all guests! It includes all details an out of town guest may need to make proper arrangements for the wedding plus some fun extra stuff too! We have a link to the slideshow our church has on it's website showing the progress of our new sanctuary, a listing of all restaurants near our reception venue for those staying downtown, a place where guests can RSVP now if they'd like, a place where guests can request song choices, and even our full engagement story from my side and Curtis'! I'm very happy with the way it turned out and hope you all enjoy it!

www.wedding.gulicks.com

2 comments:

  1. If you need help with any of these let me know. Do you still have the email with cocktails I sent you? Let me know what you need:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. again comment in the wrong place (can you tell I'm tired?!) this is in reference to the to do list.....still, let me know!

    ReplyDelete