Monday, March 22, 2010

Saving the Date

Our save the dates have been signed, sealed and delivered! I'm very proud of how they turned out and spent around 2 months putting them all together. Everything about them is custom and handmade. I Gocco'd the actual text, created and lined each envelope with thick, gold wrapping paper, embossed our address on the back flap, stamped a quote on the back and even DIY'd the calligraphy. And to top it all off, I ordered beautiful ring stamps that matched the coloring of the envelopes. Here are a few pictures I took of the entire package.






Now that I have the hang of my Gocco and I know exactly how I want the invitation suite to look, I'm thinking it will take me roughly 3 months to get everything completed and out the door. I already have a template for the envelope liners, learned how to use my Gocco to create what I want and I've started designing the layout in photoshop. Those will be going out the first week in August. I hope you all enjoy the Save the Dates until then! :)

1 comment:

  1. Now in the right place.....they are absolutely gorgeous! Job well done:)

    ReplyDelete