Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More Inspiration

Weddingbee.com is my wedding best friend. There are literally thousands of members, all trying to create a unique and special wedding of their own and all sharing countless inspiration ideas and photos. It was Weddingbee who helped me find Gocco and I am forever grateful as a result. :) I have found so many wonderful inspiration photos and ideas that we will use for our own wedding and so I'm sharing a few here. :)

During cocktail hour, all passed drinks and champagne will feature drink tags that have our monogram and wedding date on it. Also, a champagne flute will be at each place setting with a drink tag that says "Toast to the new Mr. & Mrs.!"



I ordered 5000 navy beverage napkins that I will Gocco our monogram and names on for the reception and bar. I plan on using 4 different "logos" for the napkins using Navy and Gold ink. I haven't decided 100% on the design I'll be doing but here are a few pictures of Gocco'd napkins that I think are beautiful!

These are so pretty and they tie in the chandeliers at the ballroom!


Love the idea of making coasters as well!






Because photograpy is so important to us, we welcome all photos of our wedding! These will go in thank you cards and will be at the reception for guests to take home with them.



We're doing a rose petal sendoff so we'll need petal cones!



There are so many unique and fun ideas for weddings now that the hardest part is simply making a decision on what you want, haha. And so, that is my current dilemma.

No comments:

Post a Comment