Thursday, September 17, 2009

Official Wedding Colors!







From the day we got engaged I knew I wanted a Navy and Ivory/Champagne color scheme for our wedding. Navy isn't nearly as harsh as black and it's a color that looks good on a lot of different skin tones. Ivory/Champagne is very luxurious and it saves the wedding from looking too nautical. What I didn't expect for my third color was copper. I was leaning towards chocolate brown but didn't like how I had 2 dark, heavy colors and one really light one. So while browsing the lovely web I came across that color combo and it felt like the stars aligned. It's very luxurious, expensive looking and elegant. I feel that it will take this wedding where I'm dreaming it can go. It will also help warm up the wedding about since Navy is a cool color. Yah for having a color combo set!

No comments:

Post a Comment