Thursday, September 17, 2009

Engagement Party!!!




I was so excited when I came across this idea in an invitation book and had to find a way to incorporate it into the wedding. Curtis and I love to travel and I think this is a fun and creative way to share our engagement story with our loved ones. The party is set for October 24th at The Greek Isles Grille & Taverna and I am looking forward to some delicious greek food. :)
I spent a lot of time in Photoshop trying to make this look both authentic and work on the little details. The postmark stamp is the date of our engagement, the island in the top left is the island of Santorini (and the only one I could find with the town we stayed in listed, Imerovigli), the stamp in the top right corner is an authentic stamp from Santorini, the meter at the bottom is found on all postcards & the picture on the front of the card is one Curtis took just minutes before popping the big question. It was a night I'll never forget, a moment I'll cherish forever and hands down the best proposal I could have ever dreamed of. :)
I can't wait to relive our engagement with our friends and family and look forward to seeing you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment