Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I won!!!

I've been an avid reader of WeddingBee for over a year now as it provides a place where brides can come together and brainstorm/show off wedding ideas! A good portion of my wedding plans have come from Bee inspiration. :) A few weeks ago I entered a contest they were holding through a partner of theirs, Gracious Bridal, for a prize pack of Mindy Weiss loot. I've entered a bunch of their contests but with over 500 people entering, I knew it was a long shot but...

I WON!!!

And I got a shout-out on the site! :) So in less than a week from the winning announcement, my prize pack arrived and I couldn't be happier! The quality is top notch and I'm thrilled to have some of these items I've wanted but maybe couldn't afford or just haven't ordered yet. Behold my prize package!



The entire package! :)



A shoe bag that says "My Wedding Shoes" and shoe satchels that say "Sole" and "Mate" on them. A Do Not Disturb sign




My wedding day bridal tote! It says "To Have & To Hold"



Groom's Survival Kit; pretty cool stuff in it!



Ring pillow, chicken cutlets and a Honeymoon travel kit that includes; luggage tags, Passport Journal, postcards, a candle, a "Honeymoon in Progress" Do Not Disturb sign and a black backpack that says "Honeymoon in Progress!" I'm hoping the backpack will help us with a flight bump to first class at some point on our trip. :)

I'm so happy to have won this and can't wait to use it all in action! :) Thanks Gracious Bridal from a very gracious bride! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment