Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Honeymoon is Booked!!!

One of our most anticipated parts of the wedding is booked! Curtis booked our honeymoon flight this past weekend and we're going to Fiji!!!! :) We're still firming up details on hotels but it's looking like we're going to go with Paradise Fiji Resort. It's a traditional Fiji hotel featuring Bures (pronounced Bu-ray) but with a touch of luxury as each bure has an outdoor shower, jacuzzi, designer decorations and sits overlooking the ocean. :)
We are so excited to go to Fiji! I think we're most exciting to dive and snorkel there though. It's listed as the 2nd best place in the world to dive only behind the Great Barrier Reef. We'll be diving with everything from bull sharks to angel fish, octopus to clams, barracudas to the top soft coral capital of the world. I'm getting certified before we go but I have a feeling I'll be spoiled for life with scuba! :)
I can't wait to go on this vacation because I know it will be the trip of a lifetime! Fiji, here we come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment